I wrote this script around 2016, so it is not a hot take or anything.
It is my first attempt at digitally colouring and lettering my work. This means that I've learnt a lot, but already see plenty that I want to improve next time!
I've tagged each page with a script for use by e-readers and the like. This is also my first time trying to add accessibility features to my comics, so let me know if there's ways I could do that better.
Here is a link to a PDF that strives to find a balance between resolution and file size. It comes in at around 10MB.
For those looking for something a little smaller, here's a super low resolution copy roughly 2MB in size.
Content warnings: butterflies, mild unrealistic violence, American imperialism.
|Just so you know, this image is also a link to the 10MB version of the comic.|