Monday 20 August 2012

Dr WTF?! UNCUT!!!

I have been forced to promise not to tell you who it was that said "Of course he's uncut, he's not Jewish!"

I'm back! After over a month of not throwing stuff onto the net, I return to shamelessly self-promote myself! Seeing as I've been away, lets get stuff off to a flying start by publicly releasing the story I did for Dr WTF?! 2012. This story has been available in paper form for a good long while now, but this is the first time it will be seen for FREE!

Dr WTF?! 2012 isn't just one story, oh no. Many talented people combined to make a colourful explosion of awesome, all under the scrupulous attention of editor Owen Watts. You can find out more about it here.

I'm currently writing up my next blog entry, cramming it full of information about the creative process behind this strip. While you wait, please enjoy this tale of Nazi comeuppance, and spare a thought for the state of mind of we who created it.







1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess that's as good a prompt as any for me to start thinking about writing my own 'Director's Commentary' on this one too. Whether I will ever be able to explain in a satisfactory manner where the ideas came from, I do not know. All I do know is that the story ended up being ludicrously beautiful, as the above pages show. (Assuming your idea of beauty involves a one-balled Timelord tonguing the thigh of an Aryan Jimi Hendrix impersonator. And if not, why not?)

    ReplyDelete