Sunday, 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Tis the time of year when we celebrate the birth of He who has died and yet will one day return.

I speak, of course, of Great Cthulhu!

Many and various are the reasons I associate Christmas and Cthulhu, and it isn't just because Christ and Cthulhu are as one! Life has been pretty busy, and it has been a while since I have drawn any Mythos pictures. As such, this year's festive offering comes from my friend Jenny, and none other than Henry Flint! Mr Flint did this "doodle" for Jenny when she bought his new book, and Jenny said I could show it off here for Christmas! Her request was for Cthulhu eating a kitten. As you can see, the kitten does not look best pleased about this.


Henry Flint's Cthulhu Eating A Kitten

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment