Sunday, 17 April 2011

Busy Times!

Life is a little hectic right now. This is mostly due to the fact that I'm going camping in a few days and have ridiculous things to prepare. How ridiculous, I hear you ask? Well, this totem pole was last year's effort:





This year I'm making stuff that is a little easier to transport, but not that much easier! I've also been doing a few more pages of comic, so keep an eye out for the next issue of Temple APA for more news on that front. Then there's that super secret project I keep mentioning, news of which is now seeping into the public domain! But that deserves a post of it's own, so I'll say no more of that for now.

On top of that I've been managing to keep up to date with the Weekly TAB. I can't offer enough recommendations for you to check that place out. We've recently been witness to dinosaur statues, Zoids, thuggish kids that look strangely familiar, and all sorts of other goodness. Here are my last few pieces, now I'm off to draw something for the new prompt: SHAKARA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment